2022 Honda Passport TrailSport’s Special Features
What components have been added to the 2022 Honda Passport TrailSport?
Off-roading has come a long way from a niche activity to an international motorsports phenomenon. And this has encouraged a lot of manufacturers to tap into this rising area of interest. Honda has now tapped into this segment with a new off-road-oriented TrailSport edition doe the 2022 Honda Passport. So, what new components have been added to the 2022 Honda Passport TrailSport? What makes it different from the other Passport variants? We at White’s Honda have listed it out in this article.
The Honda Passport is currently in its third generation of evolution. It is offered in four trims – Sport, EX-L, Touring, and Elite. Not to forget the new TrailSport special edition. Interested in the 2022 Honda Passport? Contact us today to schedule a test drive of your preferred Passport variant.
[ Know more: Watch this walkaround video of the new 2022 Honda Civic Si ]
2022 Honda Passport TrailSport’s Special Additions
These are the special additions that the 2022 Passport TrailSport receives:
The first in what will be a new series of Honda TrailSport vehicles, the 2022 Passport TrailSport is packed with exclusive styling and unique interior touches.
- a unique grille treatment
- aggressive front and rear bumpers with skid garnish designs prominently painted silver.
- Orange TrailSport badges that grace the grille and tailgate, while the Passport and AWD badges are painted gloss black instead of the chrome used on the regular variants.
- New machined 18-inch wheels with Pewter painted highlights
- front & rear track widths increased by 10 mm to improve stance and stability.
- unique design for the 245/60R18 tires that includes sidewall tread for a more rugged look
- Honda’s i-VTM4™ torque-vectoring all-wheel drive and Intelligent Traction Management systems offered as standard.
- power-folding side mirrors that can be folded with the touch of a button, designed for narrow trails
- heated windshield wiper parking area designed to keep them from getting stuck in frigid conditions
- orange contrast stitching on the steering wheel, door panels and seats, with the TrailSport logo embroidered on the front seat head rests and molded onto the standard all-season rubber floor mats.
- grade-specific black chrome gauge surround.
- exclusive amber ambient lighting in the footwells, overhead console, door handle pocket, door tray and cupholders.
[ Know more: Honda Accord once again wins Car and Driver 10Best Pick Award ]
Rediscover yourself with a new 2022 Honda Passport from White’s Honda in Lima, Ohio
Capture your imagination with a new 2022 Honda Passport. Check out our online collection of new Honda Passport models. You can also contact us for more information.